Tuesday, September 21, 2010

blood donation~

Second time of blood donation...19th september 2010

my hand with needle......dun't dare to look at my hand or feel my hand~
so geli...the needle IN my hand~

my blood.....
make me think of vampire!! haha
i donated 450cc
this time i din't tear leh~haha
although it still hurt...
My left hand paralyzed...CANNOT move.... 
A new feeling to me~so fun....haha
Why last year i dun't have this feeling?
Then rest for 10mins like that my hand feel alive again~
Blood donate is really fun some more it a good deed...
A girl fainted after donated.
Her face was holly white~i was so shocked to see.
Then someone carry her to a sofa and let her rest.
Luckily she woke up~
She faint is because the last time she donate blood until this time haven't 3 months yet...
so maybe she not enough blood then fainted lo...
The curious thing is why doctor still let her donate ah?
She din't saw the notices meh?

No comments:

Post a Comment