Thursday, January 6, 2011

heiya~

Apparently i was not so busy.
But still lazy to blog. haha
Because i was addicted to dramas. Especially Korean dramas.
Dramas is my priority. That's why i was less seen in facebook.
Plus i dun't have internet excess since last week. 
Luckily my computer is equip with a lots of movies.
Spend most of my time with my computer and novels.

I went Genting to countdown.
It a very rare opportunity for me to go Genting. 
Cause my mum just won't allow me going to Genting. 
But i won lastly. haha
First time went Genting countdown with friends.
Even though this year had no firework. 
But still i'm satisfied. 
The whether was cold and smoggy.
They warn us not to inhale too many fog cause u will get Pleural effusion (肺积水).
Ohya..now Genting is decorated with recycle style.
All their decoration is made up of recycle material. Wonderful!!


After 2010 had gone.
I'm looking for job now.
Well. I found a few.
The first one is admin assistant in Kajang. (failed)
Second is library assistant in Nottingham. (failed)
Third is tuition teacher. (success)
Forth is temporary teacher in Semenyih. ( pending)
That mean i'm going to be a tuition teacher. But if the temporary teacher success, i'm going to have two jobs.
Mean more pocket money and more busy. haha
I hope i will be a good temporary teacher.
Quite stress actually. Teaching students. 


But i'm not started yet. 
Let me have a few days more to rest first. haha
And yesterday only i had back my internet excess. Streamyx is damn lousy~!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment