Friday, December 24, 2010

days after STPM

 No time to blog since exam finished.
What make me so busy after exam?
The answer is ---> busy hanging out with friends. 

17th Dec 2010 (Friday)
1 Utama - rock climbing
Went with siewwun, jiehow, keihuat, yuandian, miaoyi and guangrong. (7people)
Watch movie first. After a long time finally we came to a conclusion.
Watch Narnia *the one that i wanted to watch for so long* 
I din't force them choose this oh...xp...haha
Cause they was kind of interested in 大笑江湖
And if we buy the combo 2 popcorn.
We will get this...and me and siewwun bought it and she gave it to me. Since i really like it.After the movie we went for lunch. We had lunch at 旺角.

Unfortunately the waiter forgot my order. Making me the last one to eat and the last one to finish. So paiseh...haha
Next activity is of course the rock climbing loh...hehe
Feel very excited to climb but when we got inside.
I was scared. i'm scared to climb. The rock wall was so tall. Freaking me out.
Shit. Luckily some of them scare of height too. haha
Got accompany therefore we decided to go bowling!
My first time. It was fun. And i got 3rd place among them =D. haha
So happy. I started to  love bowling.

After bowling is the time to SHOPPING!
hahaha....but din i bought a thing. Cant find anything i like.

Disappointed.

<---a bunch of people stop by and have a look
       while i curi curi snap photo.

the interior design of the bowling place is kind
special.                                                 --->





<---christmas design in 1 U


Cant see the score is it?!
Haha...let me tell u.
I got 67 marks. XD
So little but still happy.                   --->

Back home is around 11pm. Get scolded a little.
But it worth. haha

18th Dec 2010 ( Saturday)
Midvalley
Today went midvalley for the education fair.
But the main purpose is actually SHOPPING~xp
So naughty. haha
Wait for the train till 11.30am.
Today's train is very very crowded.
 I miss the first round because i was unable to stuck myself in.
Therefore had to wait for the second round. Luckily my friend got in the same train as me. haha
Then we arrived at the same time.
Feeling damn tired. Maybe is because of yesterday.
Formally we plan to go sungai wang after the education fair.
But i have to rush to cheras by 5.00pm for the musical concert.
Therefore sorry!! i cant go with u guys.
This is the picture of the entrance of musical concert. There must be a lot of patience in making this!

19th Dec 2010 (sunday)
Practice and ALM.
Back home around 5pm.
Exhausted.

20th Dec 2010 (Monday)
Seremban2 Jusco
Sing K
Went sing k with 4 school friends.
Planned to sing k with whole class but many of them started to work aldy.
Therefore left only 5 people include me go sing k.
Nevermine cause i still enjoy it.
This is my second time sing k.
This time i sang more crazier than the first time.
Cool!!

21th Dec 2010 (Tuesday)
Sunway Pyramid
Movie and Ice skating
I thought there will be at least 6 peoples going but when i arrived there are 4 peoples included me.
And i'm the only girl. =.=...so sad. 3+1
Nevermind i will still enjoy it. haha
wee....this time we really going to watch .
Boys like this kind of movie is guess?!
It was absolutely extremely cacat punya movie.
I dun find it funny. But others laugh their lung out!?
Conclusion is I DUN'T LIKE IT. haha
The best part is ice skating!!
I thought it will be EASY!?
But the truth is it not as easy as i seen.
The ice was too slippery.
I had to cling to the wall and ''walk'' should be skating actually but i dunno how.
Then holding their hand they teach me how to skate.
Firstly is Jiunnfeung teach me then my progress was slow. *slow learner*
Then JF let YT teach me. He told me not to hold his hand.
I was like ''huh?! tak boleh! i will slip over'.
Well. I did slip. And he slip with me also. hahaha
Cause he was trying to save me. XP
Fell my head and butt on the ice. OUGH! it hurt.
Feeling dizzy. And cant get up. haha
Need 2 person to pull me up.
We skate till 8.00pm. And i know how to skate finally!! haha
Feel satisfied. I want to skate again next time!!
Back home around 10.00pm.

22th Dec 2010 (Wednesday)
Jusco cheras selatan
Movie and shopping
Originally i promise my friend to go out with her since she holiday.
But i broke the promise again. SORRY!!
Cause my mum dun let me go out! She scolded me for going out everyday since exam finished.
Then she say she want to watch Narnia so no car for me to drive.
I watched narnia aldy. Therefore i decided to watch Trons legacy alone and let them watch Narnia themselves.
I try 3D!! haha damn expensive. 19 bucks for me one person only.
Going to be a beggar soon.
It was nothing special actually.
After movie i meet with my mum and sis and went shopping.
Bought a dress. hehe




No comments:

Post a Comment