Monday, February 7, 2011

Chinese New Year 2011

 CNY~~~~pasted already lo....
I want more more more!!!


Met with my former classmates.
So happy to see them.
Long time no see...MISS U all very muchie...
When can me gather again?!


Haha...somemore i forced them to come my house although it was late night.

Went to visit chemistry tuition teacher too-->Mr. Simon.
So excited to met with him too.
Hehe...we played ''kam min toi" with teacher!!
We thought we are bullying teacher cause teacher is quite old...so maybe he will be a little bit slower than us. XD
BUT!! We are wrong. Teacher is FAST..very fast. Faster than me...I lost in the first game!!
I'm OLD......
But that was my happiest game.


 this photo it taken in 1U...
haha...it not me who wanted to take photo.
It my mum...
She want to take photo with me...what to do..
I'm a good girl. XP



 
My new facebook profile picture...
Boring la...nothing to do at home...
I lazy to edit photo aldy...
simply simply add a frame and name is enough la...haha


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! WOOHOO


oh ya..one more thing.
Almost forgot bout it.
Today is my first company's lunch. *haha...sound so weird*
Kinda nervous having lunch with them.
Dint talk much...but will try to talk more in the future.
One more thing...hehe...it a secret actually that big boss's youngest son is handsome!! 
haha...finally office life will not be so dull anymore. (packed with girl only)
But he come office once in a while. Dint get to see him much.  hehe.. pls keep it a secret ya~~XP

No comments:

Post a Comment