Thursday, July 7, 2011

Here come the CHEESE!!

Yeap...i finally had my oreo cheese cake done~
Although it's not pretty. But it's tasty!
Yum...Yum...give me more more more~


My handicraft daisy!!
 Made from felt. Nice?!

Next one is obviously ROSE~
Made from felt too~
And recently i have become a story teller.
Hehe...there was an aunty that looking for someone to do some story-telling to her daughters.
One day, she met my mother and asked whether i'm free or not.
It happens that i am not doing anythings at home except giving tuition.
So my mother accept the job for me.
Then i had been story telling from last week.
It kind of fun actually.
I just cant imagine the youngster today talk so much or maybe i should say too much?!
Oh god....they can talk non-stop, it was like they are the story teller not me.
Anyway, i had fun ~

No comments:

Post a Comment