Friday, October 7, 2011

LiFE in UPM~

7th of September 2011 was my first day in UPM.
Arrived there with Brian's mother and Brian at the Padang Kawat.
Waited for acad P seniors to come fetch me.
There is a guy named, Jeormy who is suppose to fetch me.
But in the end i followed another guy name Hong Gor.
We ride bus to College Kelima-the colloge that i'm going to live for a year or more.
Seniors is waiting for me when i reach the college.
Actually i felt relived to have them accompanying me instead of with my mother only.
First thing to do is to register.
After getting the number and block name, it time to get my room's key!
My block is called Jelawat. Sounds like "Jerawat".
Happy to have senior to help me cleaning my room and giving me lots of information about life in UPM and advises.
Just like that, i began my minggu perkasa in UPM.
One weeks or to be more specific which is 5 days of orientation is quite short BUT hard to survive.
Wake up 5 in the morning and sleep 2 in the midnight.
Ah....suffer ah! But still can enjoy la.
First week of orientation had end.
Now is the time for classes.
Luckily my habit of sleeping in class din't happen in UPM.
I was quite shock but i hope it will maintain for the rest of 4 years.
Getting big and small assignments from every subjects.
And now i'm going to face my first exam next week.
STRESS AH!!!
The nearest event that is going to happen is my course night~
Temporary throw away the exam thing first. XD
Yeah...9th of October is our course night!
Quite excited eh. My first time to attend something like a ball night~
I even went to buy dress and contact lens!
Contact lens! OMG i cant believe i bought it.
I had said before that i'll ever wear contact lens.
But now time had proven to be able to change people's mind.
6th of October is the first time i tried putting on contact lens.
But i had failed! I failed to wear the *big* silicon lens onto my eye balls!
From 8.30am i had started to try out but until 9.15am still failed.
So i had to stop trying and prepare for class.
Continue trying after came back from class.
Start from 3pm i try and try and try.
Opps....i had successfully put on the left contact lens!
wohoo!!!! Damn clear my vision had became.
In the end i spent 1 hour to put on both eyes.
Contact lens is really difficult to put on but for the sake of course night, i'll withstand the pain.
~TO BE CONTINUE~

No comments:

Post a Comment