Thursday, March 1, 2012

Message

Just now received a message. One of my friend's father just passed away...
My heart sunk. Why must life be so short? Why must people die someday? Why must i feel sad when people die? 

I dunno how to console her...i have no idea what to speak to her...i dunno what to do to make her feel better? Cause if i'm her...i don't think any word will be able to make me feel better by that time. My heart will feel like bursting and my eyes will rain non-stop. I can't imagine if the person close to me is gone forever. I'm afraid to lost. 

Tomorrow is her father's funeral, i'm struggling whether to go or not. My previous plan is to go Midvalley to buy present for my daughter and friend after the quensheng talk at 2pm. But now, where should i go...which one should i choose to go to? How should i make decision? i feel vex...

Why is it so hard to make a decision? Same as this evening after dinner...i struggled whether to go PAP workshop or stay in my room. I can't seem to make a decision. I always have trouble making a decision. I must study this semester's decision making and management subject well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment