Monday, June 18, 2012

Dear Roommate~

Roommate is defined as an associate who shares a room with you.
I have a roommate in K5 starting from my first year life in UPM. Before entering UPM, i was worried that who is gonna be my roommate? What kind of character will my roommate have? Is she nice? Or in the contrary?

Well, the day had finally arrive and all of my curiosities got the answers. My roommate is a very nice senior ; )。
Starting i was quite shy to talk to her since she is a senior! But it got better day by day. Her name is Joyce--a very sweet name which suit her very well.

Times flies...
A blink of eye, one year had passed. I never thought that 15th June would be our last day being roommate to each other. When i was about to go back home, she told me that today would be our last day seeing each other because she is going back on Sunday and will not come back anymore. My heart sank. *WHAT?! So fast?!* sigh...i'm gonna miss you badly.

I came back to K5 on Sunday evening and found out that she had gone. Her place is cleared just like the first day i entered the room. Until after orientation week, she came in and bring hope to me that i'm not alone. I was very happy to see her because i'm very afraid of loneliness. I'll tend to think/fascinate when i'm alone that why sometimes it's kind of scary staying alone without a roommate.
After my roommate had move out, i found myself cleaning the room daily even though she is not around. Joyce has the habit of cleaning the room daily because she is allergic to dust. I think i learnt this habit from her. When i'm back home, i'll clean my room and sometimes cannot stand to see any dirtiness in the house. Am glad to learn a good habit from her. Haha...no more laziness to clean room.
I really appreciate the period where we are roommate to each other. I hope i didn't do anything that makes her unhappy.

Will surely keep in contact with you! Hope to see u soon in the beginning of our next semester. Tell u a secret~You are the Best Roommate i ever had and the First roommate that i had!

No comments:

Post a Comment