Monday, June 20, 2011

Baking & Dancing

Had been baking with audrey recently in her house.
The first time is lemon cheese mousses.
Second time is chocolate cupcake with frosting.
freshly baked chocolate cupcake~~nice nice!!

with swirly frosting...

with flower frosting...

Next is the third time which we baked COOKIES!! I'm loving it~~

Nice nice!! yummy yummy~~

Our next project is oreo cheese cake!!
I cant wait till the day arrive...

And today which is 20th June 2011
I had my first dancing class in my life.
Haha...sounds big!
Well...it's all start from the day my sis bought the groupon of pole dance.
And she invited me to go with her cause she bought 2 groupon.
Since it's free*she paid*...so why not?!
Many people would think that pole dancing is SEXY!
Well it is kind of sexy which not suit me. Cause i'm far from the word sexy.
Still it's fun having a new experience of dancing~
I have a sweat palm which is not so good cause it will be slippery while doing the spinning thing.
Argh it hard to memorize the steps too...
Nevermind cause we are not going to the second time...haha

The disappointed thing is i missed the water in sunway lagoon!!
Why monday ?! Why ?!
Why 20th of June?! Why?!
Hahhaahaha....it's okay la...cause I need to stop using money!
I'm getting bankrupt already...
So kesian...my income is not enough to support my outcome!
Please la...try to be stingy more la...haiz
Most of the rich people are stingy so i think i need to learn to be stingy too...
hahahahahah what ever la..i will still use my money as i like~




No comments:

Post a Comment