Saturday, June 4, 2011

It's been quite a while

HAHA....i'm super ''lazious''-my latest invented word...keke
And a song i like so much recently~Bruno Mars The Lazy Song
Today i dun't feel like doing anything~~dudududuuu
I just wanna watch my drama~~aaaa
~THE END~

Well...this is what i had completed since the day i quited my job!

Craft making~~nice nice?!
Have been brainstorming for quite some time cause my accessories dun have a place to put.

CUTE baby!! I'm her nanny!! *proud proud*
haha ELLISSA~~~awww
My mum knitted her a purple hat~nice nice!!

Awwwwwwwwwwww
Sleeping beauty!! with an octopus on her head.
My king of art work!! *proud proud*

Our Melaka Secret Mission~~~shh
haha mission accomplish!! *proud proud*


Taste beautiful?! haha
homebaked cupcake!! With frosting~

DOMO~~wahhhhhhhhhhhhh
My new toy during tuition~keke

No comments:

Post a Comment