Monday, November 15, 2010

A Rushy Morning

Wake up in the morning and on the computer...XD
Check my facebook and had coco krunch + milk for my breakfast...
Play games and games....
Finally clean the house...
Suddenly my handphone ring...
"Hello...Liong Kar Mun!!" my sister voice...
"What?!!" i asked.  "Help me to bake the pizza and bring all the things to school later!"
 I was like "what the hell ? U want me walk to your school and bringing ALL the heavy stuff to u?" "Cant u come and bring it yourself?" *today her class is having a feast for the graduation of standard 6and they prepare a lots of food ex.3pizza, 1 big cake, fruit rojak, handroll sushi, liang fen...*
 She reply"i cant get out from school." *her school is in front of our house only*
What to do...i  had to help her to bake the pizza and bring all the things and walk to her school...*i was the only  human in the house this morning nobody else to help me*
Somemore in the phone she said "fast fast ah!!"
I was so clumsy when i take out the pizza from the oven...the pizza is being soft and hot after baked and i almost fell the whole pizza  inside the oven...luckily only some of the topping  felt inside the oven...haha
the pizza that i baked...the other half is still in the oven
my sis told me to bake one and a half pizza once...to safe time...

pizza in the oven~

sweating....after back from her school...
had to walk twice because there are too many things i cant take once only...

Anyway i still feel happy la...can help my sis...
Long time din't go back to my primary school aldy...
Suddenly feel that my primary school shrink...
All the things became smaller...
Many teacher changed already...din recognize them...

No comments:

Post a Comment