Thursday, December 2, 2010

3 DAYS ONWARD

30th November 2010
A beautiful morning~
Wake up early in the morning and STUDY....
Cause my paper is on 2.00pm so still have 6 hours can revise...
12.30pm had arrived...get ready to go.
Heading for my second paper ---> Biology paper2
Long time din't tide up my hair already...looks a bit longer  =] haha decorate my pony tail like a christmas tree~weee
i'm santa claus~~wahahaha


Well...honestly i felt the paper was very difficult...
But i can do nothing with it...therefore must put more effort on the next paper!!
Get back home and start my engine!! boom boom~~~~~
Tomorrow paper is chemistry paper 2
I had never study like this before...i really am quite shock with myself...haha
Not even a seconds i feel sleepy nor no mood.
I drive all the way down until 1.00am.
And i had done 5 years's past year questions!! But only section A structure questions. XP

1st December 2010 (so fast December arrived)
A not enough sleep morning

Same!! Wake up 7.00am in the morning.
Same!! Study~
Not same is today study Chemistry...hehe
Yesterday finish section A today do section B essay questions.
Din't get to finish it cause 12.30pm had arrived again~
So get ready!!


Then...the paper was quite OK i guess.
Cause there are a few ( ya...just a very few) questions that is the same as what i did yesterday. ^^  happy~
Then nothing much...start my engine again for tomorrow's paper.

2nd December 2010
A normal morning

Today's paper is --> Biology 1
Wish i can do better in this paper cause din't do well in paper 1
Start engine....but today's car not enough oil...drive slowly...swt
No mood to study...only revised a few past year papers.
12.30pm arrived again!
Got to go...


Well....nothing to say...the paper is hard.
Some question i never saw before.
Felt very upset...


Later evening i went to practice (here is where i change my mood)
Just like normal start warm up at8.00pm
Then combine...But today's combine is so special.
We din't play much but we listen much.
And i gain lots.
My conductor waihong inspired me
He said we must be brave. I need courage to do everything. Even conversation also need courage.
The courage to encourage people. Bring them hope and joys.
Must always stay happy. Life is full of obstacle that why courage exist.
Be brave to face the obstacles. Never let the obstacles bring you down.
Same as even though i din't did well in my exam. But never give up. Dun't let him bring me down. Be happy to face it!)
Tell myself that i must do better in the next paper.
One's happiness can influence other to be happy too.
Therefore always stay happy.
Human revolution. Can be done in every day every seconds.
I must do my human revolution too. Change my bad temper.
Be happy and brave to face my everyday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment