Thursday, December 9, 2010

Yesterday & Today

  
Yesterday ~Wednesday
Went to watch Harry Potter.
The movie is nice.
But i heard people's bad reviews about the movie.
Well it was good hanging out with my little cousin and family.
And i bought a teddy bear that looks like ye eun *the little cute girl in the korean drama.
Sooo..CUTE!!


SEE ----------------------->>>>>>>>>>>

His father is cute too...(his father in the drama actually).
ARGH....i LOVE korean drama.
It is just too nice.
haha here is the teddy bear.





CUTE CUTE!!
After done with a little shopping. 
We went home.
This is what happen in the car.
------>>>



And this is what i bought.
To help me study better.
xp...such a lame reason.
haha ----->>>>


Today thursday---->Mathematic T1
Morning8.00am


Had to wake up at 6.00 to prepare.
But i din manage to wake up so early.
It been a long time since the last time i woke up at6.00am.
I vaguely heard the alarm sound but i just can't get up. I can't move my body.
Finally my mum wake me up at 7.00am.
Then rush to school.
A few questions i dunno how to do.
Hmm....dun't lazy ah..
And dun't be distracted by the environment.
Cause this week my cousin back from Johor.
Therefore i play with him all the time.
Arh...Study la~

No comments:

Post a Comment