Sunday, August 8, 2010

BORING SUNDAY~

Boring ah............................................................................................
I miss my practice.
When i hear the news that today we got no practice i was initially very happy.
But then now i dun't feel happy at all.
I feel boring.
Boring....boring...boring...
The only thing i can do is study and facebook.
=.=.....sien ah.....
I rather today got practice so won't be so boring.
STPM....suddenly flash across my mind.
But i have no mood to study ah!
Sorry..........i dun't want to study.
But then what else can i do?!
Hang out with friend?
=Cannot la!!! 
Go watch television?
=Dun't want~
Go sleep?
=I can't close my eyes...how to sleep!
Go kacau people at msn?
=Everybody is busy or offline....nobody to kacau~
Go play facebook game lo?
=Facebook game is very sien~dun't want either~
Haiya...this one dun't want that one dun't want ... u go die la!
=wuwuwuw....i dun't want die~i haven't live my life yet~
Then go study lo!
=haiz....ok la~

No comments:

Post a Comment