Friday, August 27, 2010

Moon~

hehe....
yesterday's moon was very beautiful.
It was very ROUND.
It make me thought of mooncake!!
Mooncake festival is around the corner!!
On 22nd September.
But unfortunately i'm having trial on that day!
Some more is Mathematic T~
wuwuwuuwwu..........
cannot celebrate~
so sad........


Suddenly a piece of memory crossed my mind.
I saw my grandpa in the house watching tv.
Grandma outside the house preparing the food.
Relatives sit around a table and waiting for the moon.
It was the Mooncake festival!!
Every year we will celebrate together.
The thing i remember the most is the peanut my grandma cook.
haha...it was the most tasty peanut i ever had~she used a very traditional method to steam it.
Miss grandma~haiz...no more chances to eat....


Mooncake mooncake.......this year not going to make any mooncake lo~ 
see this!! Haagen-Dazs mooncake~so adorable.
haha.....mooncakes tanglungs candles....

No comments:

Post a Comment