Friday, August 13, 2010

a weird dream

Yesterday i slept at 1 o'clock something.............
Had a weird dream.
The dream was very real until i din't notice i was dreaming.
Dream about somebody...
Then woke up about 6.30am.
Heard the radio sound...the ear set still attached to my ear.
Last night listening to the radio until slept already.
Dun't want to continue my sleep anymore. Because the dream makes me very unhappy.
Then i get out of my room and saw my mum.
She ask me to go jogging with her. And say a lot of benefits if go jogging. =.=''
Early in the morning already had to listen to her nagging..........
K....i follow her.Anyway i'm not going to sleep also.
The air in the morning very fresh and cold.
Inhaled a lots of oxygen today. HAHA
Beautiful view......especially the fog~


Ignore the weird dream and had a nice day.
It very seldom that saturday i dun't have tuition~
hahahah.....enjoy my day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment